Team Page & Mobile App
Guide for Parents/Players
SportsEngine is MetaSport's registration, communication, payments, team management, and Team Pages platform. Most of the time, you'll use the SportsEngine Mobile app to view your Team updates and receive team and club notifications and emails.
Access your Team through the website
Privacy: While individual Team Pages are listed and public, the team Roster (containing names of each player, etc.) are private and only parents/players/coaches of that team will be able to view the Roster when logged in.
Access Your Team on the Mobile App
1. Download the SportsEngine mobile app for your smartphone:
2. Login to your SportsEngine account from your device. (The email and password you used when registering or when you Become a Member.)
3. Select the Search icon in upper right.
4. Type in the Team ID provided on your Team's page (or provided to you by your Team Manager, Coach or Club Admin). You can search for and choose to make a Favorite of any team in which your player(s) is Rostered.
5. You can access all of the team functionality within the team’s home screen.
RSVP for games & events - super critical!
When your Team Manager or Coach creates a new game or event and invites you, you will be notified of the event (through email, the website inbox, and text notification based on your preferences) for which you need to RSVP. You can RSVP from any of these locations. All email addresses associated with the roster player will be sent the invitation/RSVP email.
NOTE: If recurring event, you can click on Going to RSVP for all dates and then click on Schedule to make any RSVP changes to individual recurring event dates.
Add your team(s) schedule to your personal calendar
Steps on mobile phone
1. From the SportsEngine mobile app, choose your team under the Favorites icon.
2. Choose Schedule icon in lower left.
3. Choose Upload icon in upper right.
4. The next window allows you to select the calendar that you want your SportsEngine team schedule to go into to.
If you have other players on different teams, you can can do this for each of the team schedules so everything is in one place - super handy for families with multiple players.
Add secondary email/phone to account
If you registered your player for MetaSport FC, you have a SportsEngine account and you should be receiving team emails and texts from your Coach/Team Manager. But maybe you need to add another parent or guardian to these team emails and texts. Here's how:
1. FIRST - the other parent/guardian must go to http://metasportfc.sportngin.com and Create an Account to become a member of MetaSport FC on SportsEngine.
2. After that's complete, YOU go to http://metasportfc.sportngin.com and login.
3. Click on your username and in dropdown, choose Household.
4. Now you see your child's player profile.
5. In bottom left, click to Add Linked Account. You'll be prompted to put in the email address of the other parent/guardian.
6. Voila! They will now receive all team emails and texts.
7. If you have more than one player in your family, you must link the additional account on every player's profile account page.
NOTE: Only the primary account holder (typically the parent who registered the player) will receive emails regarding payments, invoices, and player privacy account info changes.
Not getting texts from your coach/team manager?
Is your coach or team manager sending emails and texts, but you're only getting the emails? It's easy to update your notification settings on SportsEngine.
1. Login to your SportsEngine account on the Team Pages link.
2. In your dashboard, choose Account Settings.
3. From here, you can update your account info. To receive both text and email notification, check the Email and Text boxes under Notification Settings. If the Text box is left unchecked, you will not receive texts.
View your payment history, pay off monthly fees, or change your credit card
1. Yes. First, go to https://metasportfc.sportngin.com and logo (the username and password you created during MetaSport registration.)
2. Select Dashboard under your username in the top navigation.
3. Select Purchased Items.
4. Select Make a Payment.
Here you will see a schedule of paid bills and/or what you are scheduled to pay.
Change Your Credit Card for Payment Plans
When you update your credit card information on your SportsEngine account, the next payment will be automatically charged once you update your card information. If you DON'T want to be charged until closer to the payment plan due date, you must wait until before your payment plan is due to update your card information.